viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Conoce a otros auxiliares: Karly Zagorac

Queremos ir presentando poco a poco a todos los Auxiliares de Conversación para saber un poco más sobre ellos. Para empezar le he pedido a una de mis Auxiliares que rompa el hielo y se presente a vosotros. Esperamos vuestras presentaciones en auxiliraeshuelva@gmail.com
... don't be shy!!

Hey fellow auxiliares! I'm Karly and I teach in Lepe which is a small town 40 minutes from Huelva. I teach in a high school called La Arboleda and I'm really enjoying my time there so far! I'm teaching 1st and 2nd graders and they're really enthusiastic about wanting to learn English which always helps! On tuesdays I teach some teachers after school as part of the Bilingual Programme that the school runs and I have to admit it is very intriguing teaching teachers! But of course very enjoyable.

Anyway, a bit about me, I'm from Edinburgh in Scotland and I study Spanish and History at the University of Stiring. So the main reason I am here is to improve my Spanish, but above all it is to meet new people and to participate in new experiences.

I'm thouroughly enjoying my time in Huelva and I have met so many lovely people! I hope it continues because I don't want to go home!